Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Getting Back into the Swing of things

Well, I have started stitching again....a little. I went through all of my WIPs and realized that I had left things a huge mess. It took me a few hours to track down patterns and floss to rekit everything. I am still trying to find floss for some projects. All I can say is, "What was I thinking?" I just dumped projects into totebags and stuck it all in a corner. lol Well, that has changed and even though I am still playing World of Warcraft, I have been feeling the "call" of cross stitch and knitting again. I will try to post progress pics later along with my horrible story of what happened to my computer. Till then.....

2 comments:

Tammy said...

So you're a WOW addict? LOL---I've not played but I know some people (online) who do and they love it! I'll look forward to some stitching and keep checking back!

jessneal said...

hehe ty